- "The Creo Bags worked great! Just as advertised"
- George Bogue
- “A bit pricey, but this is a quality made tool. No Walmart or HomeDepot here.” (Wood Burning Stove Cleaning Tool The Ember Extractor)
- “Useful design, I used it for one season, the device is still in good condition and the results were good.” (Wood Burning Stove Cleaning Tool The Ember Extractor)
- John Hollis
- “Excellent product and service. 5 stars.” (Wood Burning Stove Cleaning Tool the Ember Extractor)
- "If you burn wood at any level...be it casual fireplace or full time heating with a woodstove, buy this and throw away that shovel and ash pail that causes so much dust and wasted time. This product was well thought out and performs it's duties like a breeze. Get the ember extractor too and you can't go wrong, especially in a continual burn woodstove operation where you want to save that bed of coals to keep burning as soon as you're done scooping. Worth every penny in dust and mess control alone, let alone a supreme time saver."
- Kevin Smith
Damage Return Policy
Help us, Help you!! If you receive any product from Hearth Helpers that shows signs of damage on the outside package, TAKE PICTURES prior to opening the package. Then open and inspect the product for damage. If any damaged occurred, TAKE MORE PICTURES and contact us immediately by email and phone. Hearth Helpers can file a damage report with the shipping company and make arrangements to resolve the damage. The shipping company requires notification and pictures within 3 days of delivery.
We accept authorized returns within 30 days of delivery with NO RESTOCKING FEES! To return your unused product log onto HearthHelpers.com to submit and Print an authorized return form. Please allow 7 business days after we receive the returned item to process your refund. If any original parts, accessories, documentation or packaging is used, damaged or missing, you will be charged a restocking fee. If the product has been used and is believed to be defective, log on to the website and Submit and Print a Non-authorized return form and Hearth Helpers will inspect the defect in question. If the order is found to be defective, we can either grant a full refund or a replacement with no additional cost to ensure 100% SATISFACTION. If the product is not found to be defective, an inspection fee and restocking fee will be assisted to your refund. The purchaser is responsible for paying all costs for return shipping and insurance. All customers must contact us via email within 10 days after receipt. Please fill out as completely as possible and send the form along with the returned package back to us. If we receive an item without the return order form your claim will not be processed. Our policy does not apply to products that have been misused, modified, repaired or abused by anyone. Hearth Helpers reserves the right as a final authority on whether the products should be replaced or refunded.