- "The Creo Bags worked great! Just as advertised"
- George Bogue
- “A bit pricey, but this is a quality made tool. No Walmart or HomeDepot here.” (Wood Burning Stove Cleaning Tool The Ember Extractor)
- “Useful design, I used it for one season, the device is still in good condition and the results were good.” (Wood Burning Stove Cleaning Tool The Ember Extractor)
- John Hollis
- “Excellent product and service. 5 stars.” (Wood Burning Stove Cleaning Tool the Ember Extractor)
- "If you burn wood at any level...be it casual fireplace or full time heating with a woodstove, buy this and throw away that shovel and ash pail that causes so much dust and wasted time. This product was well thought out and performs it's duties like a breeze. Get the ember extractor too and you can't go wrong, especially in a continual burn woodstove operation where you want to save that bed of coals to keep burning as soon as you're done scooping. Worth every penny in dust and mess control alone, let alone a supreme time saver."
- Kevin Smith
Creo Bags Info
Creo BagsUsed to reclaim coals to light your next fire
When its time to clean out your stove pipes, attach the Creo bag to the stove pipe with the easy reusable strap and continue to clean w/o any mess. You don't have to remove the Creo Bag to attach/remove additional rods, simply slide them thru the specially designed sleeve on the side of the Creo bag. Kit includes 3 bags and 1 reusable strap.
- 2 mil clear poly Bag
- 10" wide (for 6" dia. pipe) x 80" Long Bag
- 24" long Velcro Strap- reusablee
- Special designed side sleeve for insertion/removal of rods
- 2"x 3" insertion sleeve
- Add\remove rods without removing bag from chimney pipe
- When complete simply remove strap and throw away
Step by Step Instructions
When you are ready to clean your wood burning stove pipes, the Creo Bag is a great and easy solution to getting it done quickly, cleanly and safely. Simply, insert your first rod and head brush into the Creo Bag and slide the top of the bag with the strap over your pipe and tighten the Velcro strap. Clean the first section of pipe, then insert your next rod thru the specially designed sleeve in the side of the bag. Make sure to insert the right end first to attach to previous rod. Repeat these steps until all pipes are clean. Once your complete, pull the bottom rod down until you can reach the first connection point. Use one hand to hold the upper rod still and unscrew the lower rod with the other hand. You can pull the rod out thru the sleeve. Repeat this step until last rod. Once all rods have been removed, release the Velcro strap and dispose of bag. Remember the Velcro strap is reusable with the other bags.